Live Cloud Production is changing FAST and now provides a global delivery.
Cloud technology is helping live sports in many ways, such as:
- Enabling more flexible and cost-effective production workflows that can scale up or down depending on the demand and complexity of the event.
- Enhancing fan engagement by delivering high-quality, low-latency, and interactive live sports content across multiple platforms and devices.
- Generating insights from performance analytics, such as player tracking, shot quality, and catch probability, can improve the game strategy and the viewing experience.
- Creating brilliant venue experiences that can personalize the in-stadium experience for fans and optimize the operations and security of the venue.
- Innovating new ways of creating and sharing live sports content, such as using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud graphics to augment the live feed with additional information and features.