FAST Channel Scheduler role up for grabs within one of the broadcasting greats based out of Oxford.
Position Title: ITV FAST Channels Scheduler
Company: ITV Location: Oxford
Job Description: We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… we do all this through the power of creativity. We will be a digitally-led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
- To manage programme stock in accordance with Rights availability and user appetite
- Maintain relationships with the wider ITV team, including the broadcast channel Schedulers, Content Acquisitions,
- To work with the Managing Editor in delivering an optimised FAST Channels strategy
- To deploy clever channel scheduling based on data analysis and audience insight, reacting accordingly
- To align the FAST Channels strategy to the wider ITV programming & streaming strategy
- To act as the main FAST Channels point of contact for key stakeholders including Ops, Product & Tech
- To Programme ITV’s AVoD FAST Channels, ensuring consistent strength across each one, be they programme-specific channels, curated thematic channels or third-party channels Requirement:
- Experience gained as a Planner/Scheduler within a mainstream broadcaster or Streaming service
- Experience working with Marketing, Sales and Content teams, ideally in a commercial environment
- Working knowledge of scheduling system and inventory management systems
- Proven understanding of the Streaming TV/VoD market, both here and in other territories