Insert SCTE Markers with View TV Cloud and solve SCTE issues for FAST – View TV Cloud can Detect and Insert SCTE Markers into Mezzanine Feeds from Broadcasters Who Operate Older Playout Solutions That Do Not Directly Support SCTE Markers
SCTE markers are a type of timed metadata that are used to signal and insert advertisements, content replacement, or other information into a video stream. SCTE markers are widely used in the digital broadcast and streaming industry, as they enable dynamic ad insertion, content personalization, and content protection. SCTE markers are especially useful for FAST channels, or free ad-supported streaming television, which offer free linear and on-demand content to viewers, supported entirely by advertisements.
However, not all broadcasters have the capability to generate and insert SCTE markers into their video streams, especially those who operate older playout solutions that do not directly support SCTE markers. This can limit their ability to monetize their content and to provide a seamless and personalized streaming experience to their viewers.
This is where View TV Cloud comes in. View TV Cloud is an integrated cloud broadcasting service that provides FAST channel playout, broadcast-grade CDN, integrated SSAI, View TV Ads, and View TV Studios content. View TV Cloud can detect and insert SCTE markers into mezzanine feeds from broadcasters that do not directly support SCTE markers, using the following steps:
- View TV Cloud ingests the mezzanine feed from the broadcaster, which is a high-quality video stream that does not contain any SCTE markers or ads.
- View TV Cloud analyzes the mezzanine feed, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, to identify and segment the content and the ad breaks. View TV Cloud can also use other sources of information, such as EPG data, cue tones, or black frames, to assist in the analysis and segmentation process.
- View TV Cloud generates and inserts SCTE markers into the mezzanine feed, using View TV Encoder, a cloud TV encoding solution that allows linear television broadcasters of all sizes to create, curate, manage, and deliver linear television services to multiple OTT, and Connected TV platforms. View TV Encodee uses the latest cloud technology to provide high-quality and reliable signal that can reach and engage with diverse audiences. View TV Encode also allows broadcasters to customize and optimize their content offering and user interface for different languages and cultures, using Fast Broadcaster’s cloud-based tools, such as FAST Channel Builder, FAST Channel Distributor, and FAST Channel Analyzer.
- View TV Cloud delivers the mezzanine feed with SCTE markers to the View TV Marketplace, a video ad-buying platform that provides the advertising and sponsorships to monetize fantastic FAST Channels and their associated AVOD services across global CTV Platforms to deliver sustainable earnings for broadcasters & content owners. View TV Marketplace uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide 100% ad fill, meaning that every ad break is filled with relevant and targeted ads, and that no ad revenue is lost. View TV Marketplace also allows broadcasters to track and measure their ad performance and impact, and to access real-time data and insights on their revenue streams, using View TV Cloud.
- View TV Cloud distributes and delivers the services with SCTE markers and ads to the viewers, across multiple platforms and devices, such as Kapang (Launch in 7 days), Samsung TV Plus, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV, with no additional costs using View TV Connect, a cloud TV distribution solution that enables any existing broadcaster to become a master of CTV and Streaming TV with minimal operational change and maximum results. View TV Connect uses cloud-based infrastructure and automation software to provide zero cost distribution, meaning that broadcasters do not have to pay any connectot fees. View TV Connect also allows broadcasters to leverage the popularity and quality of these platforms and devices, and to enhance the user experience and satisfaction.
Drive any level of the channel from the origin, on-site, service provider or in the cloud through the Broadcast-grade Vioew TV Cloud to multiple CTV and OTT platforms with a profitable business model without having to upgrade playout infrastructure or build a separate channel.
All channels that are operated on View TV Cloud, View TV Connect or View TV Encode get a preferential place on Kapang K2 the Global CTV platform 100% powered by View TV technology and Addressable Marketplace.